If you’re getting married in Cambridgeshire and on the hunt for the perfect venue, look no further! I’ve rounded up some top picks for the best wedding venues in Cambridgeshire, from charming country estates to glamorous city hotels. No matter your budget or guest list size, you’re sure to find a venue that’s just right for you.
6 Wedding Venues in Cambridgeshire
- The Old Hall Ely – The Old Hall Ely is a remarkable & grand country wedding venue which sits within a mile of the historic town Ely in Cambridgeshire. Our beautiful Jacobean manor house is set in well-groomed grounds and boasts breathtaking & idyllic views over our romantically-scenic lakes to the awe-inspiring Ely Cathedral. https://theoldhallely.co.uk/
- Quy Mill Hotel & Spa – For a more traditional wedding venue, look no further than Quy Mill Hotel & Spa. This historic hotel boasts picturesque gardens, elegant event spaces, and luxurious accommodation for you and your guests. Quy Mill Hotel & Spa can accommodate up to 200 guests for a sit-down meal or 300 for a reception. https://www.cambridgequymill.co.uk
- Wimpole Hall – Wimpole Hall is another stunning country estate located in Cambridgeshire. The property dates back to the 17th century and features beautiful neoclassical architecture. Wimpole Hall is set in over 2,000 acres of parkland and gardens, making it the perfect place for couples who want a romantic and idyllic setting for their wedding day. https://www.nationaltrust.org.uk/wimpole-estate
- The Granary Barns – Found in the charming village of Woodditton just outside Newmarket, stands The Granary Barns. From the classic flint walls on its approach, the original timber beams on display throughout, to the picturesque cornfields surrounding the grounds, the 18th century Granary Barn is the perfect setting for a relaxed and intimate wedding day. http://www.thegranaryestates.co.uk/weddings
- Lanwades Hall – Set in 12 acres of glorious English countryside its beautiful entrance is flanked by mirrored gate houses with striking wrought-iron gates which gives you an idea of what is about to come: a grand mansion, sitting proudly at the end of a sweeping tree-lined driveway half a mile long. The grounds are also home to woodland, mature trees swaying in the breeze and a wild flower meadow, all for you and your guests to enjoy whilst creating the perfect wedding photographs. https://www.lanwadeshall.co.uk/weddings/
- Swynford Manor – Swynford Manor is the perfect fusion of contemporary style and rural charm giving you an unforgettable and utterly luxurious country house wedding venue. Just 20 minutes from Cambridge, Swynford Manor dates back to the 18th century and boasts a rich history. It was the home of Lord Byron’s sister, and the renowned poet was known to stay in the summer, sitting beneath one of the grounds’ great trees to write. King Charles II also held his infamous 12-mile horse race on the lane outside. http://swynfordmanor.com/
No matter what type of venue you’re looking for, you’re sure to find it in Cambridgeshire! With its wide range of options, there’s something to suit every taste and budget. So start planning your dream wedding today at one of these wonderful venues.