Looking for a talented wedding makeup artist in Cambridgeshire, Ely, Newmarket or the surrounding areas?
Firstly congratulations on your upcoming wedding! Your big day is a once-in-a-lifetime event, and you deserve to look and feel your absolute best. I would be honoured to help you achieve your desired look for your special day.
I understand that every bride is unique, and I will work with you to create a customised makeup look that compliments your features and personal style. Whether you prefer a natural look or something more glamorous, I will ensure that you feel beautiful and confident on your wedding day.
In addition to offering bridal makeup services, I also provide makeup services for the entire bridal party. I understand how important it is for everyone in your wedding party to look and feel their best, and I will work with you to ensure that everyone is happy with their makeup.
Thank you for considering me for your wedding makeup needs. I would be honoured to be a part of your big day!
How my Wedding Makeup Service Works
- Secure the date: Once you secure your booking with a deposit we arrange the perfect date for you trial.
- The Bridal Trial: The trial can last up to 3hrs with me discussing the look and then having a practice run for the day, and lashes. This can take place in my studio in Soham or at a location of your choice. If you’re bridesmaids or mother-of-the-bride would like a trial this can be arranged.
- The Wedding Day: On the day I will come to your chosen location, setup and liaise with the person organising the day. I will start with a full face massage, this will help relieve stress from the face and relax you before I start. I will then cleanse and moisture to leave your skin feeling hydrated and glowing. I will then create your full makeup look for the day. I will then fit eyelashes of your choice, if required, and finish with a setting spray so your makeup lasts.
- Optionally extras:
- Bridal party makeup: I’m able to offer your whole bridal party the chance to look and feel fabulous as well. If required a assistant can attend and assist me with the prepping, this all depends on the amount people and time restrains.
- Touch ups: If you’d like to have me on hand to provide touch ups throughout the day then this can be arranged.
- Evening Makeup: Once you’ve changed out of your dress and into your evening outfit you may want a whole new look. If so we can help you create the perfect evening look to help you look your best until the party finishes.
- Overnight stay and travel: If you are getting married outside of Cambridgeshire or surrounding areas, maybe you are going abroad or to the Lake District. You can rest assure that I can be on hand to stay overnight or travel abroad as required.
My wedding makeup services cover Cambridge, Ely, Newmarket and surrounding areas. I can travel into London or throughout the UK if required. If you are getting married abroad I have the ability to travel with you.
Read more about why hiring a professional makeup artist for your wedding is important here
Check out some of these amazing wedding venues near my studio in Cambridgeshire: